Please submit a ticket via myIT for more information about utilizing our professional services.
Services We Manage
Application management and support for student, faculty and staff, financial and sponsored research related enterprise applications.
- Enterprise Reporting
- Faculty and Staff Services
- Financial Services
- myUFL Portal
- Sponsored Research Services
- Student Services
We offer the following services to UF-affiliated departments and organizations:
- Development Services– Assistance with Web, mobile, SharePoint (UF Connect), or other IT solutions to meet your business needs.
- Document Management Services– Assistance with conversion to Hyland OnBase, UF’s new enterprise document management system..
- Consulting Services– General IT consulting assistance, including systems analysis, feasibility studies, risk evaluation, project management, business analysis, systems documentation, and other needs.
- Testing Services– Assistance with software testing needs, such as load testing, test automation, and browser/OS/mobile device testing. We also provide general test planning, design, development, execution, and management.
Mobile App Publishing Services
Mobile apps published under the UF name in the App Store or in Google Play are coordinated with Development Services. The following are a few documents describing this process:
- About the Mobile App Publishing Process – UF Mobile Applications Procedures
- Step-by-step overview – UF Mobile App Publishing Instruction
- Android/Google Play publishing checklist – Android Asset Publishing Checklist
- iOS/App Store publishing checklist – iOS App Store Submission Checklist
NOTE: All services are based on staff availability.